Saturday, October 20, 2012

Front Porch all decorated for Fall

Welcome Friends
 
Yesterday I shared the Pottery Barn placemats I used to make pillows for the front porch and today I'm sharing the entire front porch


My son helped me make the wreaths for the front door. Then had to model them ;)
 


 

 
These chairs were in sad shape when they were given to me but I can't say no to free and the power of paint will never cease to amaze me.
 Before:
 
 
After
 
 
The "throw" is actually a $7.99 tablecloth from HomeGoods. Shhh don't tell anyone ;)
 
 
 
 
The bench is actually one of those entryway organizers that has been broken for some time just hanging out in the garage until I remembered to trash it, thankfully, I've continually forgotten it LOL
 
 
 
Thanks for stoppping by
 
-Danielle
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment