Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday gift

It's my party and I'll skydive if I want to, skydive if I want to ;)

For my birthday gift this year the hubby decided to take me skydiving!! On our mini vacay to Pigeon Forge TN we went to an indoor skydiving place and I absolutely loved it so it and was definitely ready to take the real jump.

We went to a place in Cedartown GA called Skydive GA and it was an amazing experience!

On the plane ride up, I was a bit nervous...

 
The hubby, on the other hand, seemed calm as a cucumber
 
 
Once the plane reaches the right height, the instructor stands up with you attached to his chest and jumps, there is no turning back LOL
 
 
 
 
The hubby
 
 
 
 
 
 
Phew. Wind blown but safe and sound back on the ground :)
 
 
It was so much fun and such a great experience. We jumped from just under 15,000 ft and we chose this place to jump from so we could see the Atlanta airport arrival traffic pattern (He is/I was an Air Traffic Controller, we live for planes LOL)
 
Not sure how the hubby is going to top this next year ;)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment