Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Just a quick introduction as I start this new blogging journey! I am Danielle, I am married to the love of my life ,Greg, we are parents to 2 pretty awesome kiddos, Samantha and Thomas and all 4 of us are owned by our German shedder I mean shepherd, Karina.

We bought our very first house after 8 years of marriage and many many moves in between. (eh-hem 9 moves through 6 different states)

Join me as I share the big and little changes I make/have made (we've been here a year now) to transform our first home into our forever (a girl can dream right?) home.

Now a quick before we moved in tour:
Please excuse the listing pictures as I didn't even think to take them before moving in.

Front of the house


As you enter

Formal Living

Formal Dining

Family room

Kitchen/Eat-in area

Master bedroom

Guest Room

Samanthas room

Thomas' room

The finished side of the basement


Hope you enjoy this little blog of mine and I am so excited to start sharing. Will be sharing my first Halloween project tomorrow! I made a pair of knock off pottery barn skull vases and they turned out so stinking cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment